|“|| It all started here. Where else could it happen?|
New York, capital of the universe, the chessboard destiny chose for the last big game.
– Lucas Kane introduces Fahrenheit: Indigo Prophecy
January 27, 2009. New York City, two minutes after midnight.
Lucas Kane is in Doc's Diner bathroom stall, carving marks on his forearms.
Unknowingly and unwillingly, he murders a man, John Winston, who was washing himself. Lucas then snaps out of the trance; horrified, he hides the evidence and leave Doc's Diner before a police officer, Martin McCarthy, taking a break in the restaurant, will inevitably find the corpse.
- Lucas Kane (Playable)
- Markus Kane (Voice only)
- Oracle (Vision)
- Jade (Vision)
- John Winston (Corpse)
- Kate Morrison
- Officer Martin McCarthy
Mental Health actionsEdit
- If Lucas calls his brother, Markus Kane, using Doc's Diner public phone, the call will result on telephone records and can be used later in the story as a clue by lieutenant Carla Valenti.
- If Lucas escapes, returning home in taxi, the ride records from Doc's Diner to his neighborhood can be used later in the story as a clue by lieutenant Carla Valenti.
As game overEdit
- If Lucas leaves the bathroom without washing the blood off of himself, then fails to get out the back door before the cop comes back there.
- If Lucas doesn't leave the diner before officer Martin McCarthy finds the corpse.
- If Lucas takes too long to leave town, officer Martin McCarthy arrests him.
- If Lucas' Mental Health bar hits 0, he will be locked up in Bellevue Asylum.